Ministry Activities for 2018
1. Christian Education materials for about 1,000 Dominican children pre-school to high school. We're now building individual libraries in each church. When our health, age, or mortality catches up with us, the DR churches will be able to continue their education program.
2. Discipleship lessons for new adult converts
3. Basic Christian Doctrinal lessons for adults (almost finished translating)
4. Host “The Art of Marriage” video series in Mission House
5. Fund Children’s lunch program
6. Fund College Campus Ministry at National Evangelical University
7. Provide tuition assistance to two young men attending Bible College
8. In our third year of hosting annual cross cultural youth conference “TheEdge Conference” for Dominican teens and American College students(facilitated by two Florida churches)
9. New for 2018 hosting a Ladies cross cultural conference (facilitated by twoFlorida churches).
10 . New for 2018 hosting a “Family Ministry” workshop for Dominican teachers(facilitated by Swiss Cove)
11. Two new translation projects:
a. Twenty one day devotional “Discovering Jesus” published by
Swiss Cove Assoc. Min.(for placing in youth conference
b. Milestones - A parenting guide leading parents through the 7
milestones in a child’s life (published by Swiss Cove Assoc. Min.)
This series will be introduced in the DR this year and expanded
to Seminars and workshops in 2019.
12. We’ll distribute 1,000 backpacks to children in churches we serve.
13. We’ll host 6 visiting mission’s teams to the DR in 2018